How đồ sộ fix There is not enough space available on the disk(s) đồ sộ complete this operation Windows 10?
"I've been getting an error saying 'There is not enough memory or disk space đồ sộ complete the operation' whenever I try đồ sộ create a new partition. I've tried everything but đồ sộ no avail. Please suggest a workaround as soon as possible. Thank you!"
Bạn đang xem: loi there is not enough space on the disk
Segregating data is a good way of keeping your data safe. Many people prefer đồ sộ create many partitions and allocate them for various purposes. However, creating partitions is a tedious task with a lot of potential for error. These errors usually arise due đồ sộ a lack of space. That is why when these errors take place, you get an error message saying there is not enough space on the disk. This error usually occurs when you are trying đồ sộ create new partitions or when you are trying đồ sộ extend or shrink partitions. How vì thế you solve this irritating problem? Well let us tell you through this article. This article is a comprehensive guide on how đồ sộ solve the not enough space on PC error. It includes everything right from the causes đồ sộ the various fixes that you can employ đồ sộ solve the issue and the various FAQs about this topic. So let's get right into it and see how đồ sộ solve yet another pesky PC issue.
- Part 1: What Cause There is Not Enough Space on the Disk?
Part 2: How đồ sộ Fix There is Not Enough Space on the Disk đồ sộ Complete This Operation Windows 10?
- Fix 1: Rescan Disks in Disk Management
- Fix 2: Check Current Partitions
- Fix 3: Convert Basic Disk đồ sộ Dynamic
- Fix 4: Fix the Error That Occurs While Creating Partition
- Fix 5: Try Disk Defragmenter đồ sộ Free Up Disk Space
- Fix 6: Use Antivirus Software
- Fix 7: Clear Junk Files
- Fix 8: Extend Volume using Third-Party Software
- Bonus: How đồ sộ Recover Lost/Deleted Data from Windows When You Free up Disk SpaceHOT
FAQs about Disk Space
- 1. Why does it say insufficient disk space when I have enough?
- 2. How vì thế I clear enough disk space?
- 3. How vì thế I không tính phí up disk space on my HP laptop?
- 4. How vì thế I fix WinRAR not enough space on disk?
Part 1: What Cause There is Not Enough Space on the Disk?
Issues related đồ sộ the hard drive are multifactorial. Before jumping on đồ sộ the solutions let's look at the reasons why you are facing the errors, that is there is not enough space on the disk windows 10. Primary reasons include:
- Insufficient Space for the Specified Operation on your device- Trying đồ sộ extend a partition with less unallocated space leads đồ sộ this error.
- Disk Management Error.
- MBR Partition Limit reached- In the MBR system you can only create 4 partitions. If the number of partitions exceeds 4, you will get this error.
Fix 1: Rescan Disks in Disk Management
Disk Management is not perfect and sometimes it may fail đồ sộ detect the changes you have made đồ sộ your disk leading đồ sộ the Insufficient disk space đồ sộ complete operation error. To get around this issue all you have đồ sộ vì thế is đồ sộ rescan the disks, here's how:
Step 1: Press the 'Windows+X' keys together and select 'Disk Management'.
Step 2: Inside the Disk Management window, click on the 'Actions' tab in the thực đơn bar and then select 'Rescan Disks'. Let the scan finish and see if your issue has been solved.
Fix 2: Check Current Partitions
Another reason why you might be facing the Not enough space on disk error is the number of partitions on your device. By mặc định, Windows uses the MBR partition system which limits the number of partitions that can be created đồ sộ 4. So if you try đồ sộ make more phàn nàn 4 partitions, you'll be met with an error saying there is not enough space on the disk đồ sộ complete this operation.
Fix 3: Convert Basic Disk đồ sộ Dynamic
Converting the disk which is giving you the Not enough space error đồ sộ dynamic can work wonders. It frees up space and has the potential đồ sộ get rid of this annoying problem. Here's how you should vì thế it in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Go đồ sộ the drive that's giving you the problem and right-click on it.
Step 2: From the thực đơn, select the 'Convert đồ sộ Dynamic Disk' option.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen wizard and let the conversion process complete.
If this fix isn't able đồ sộ solve your problem then you will have đồ sộ shrink the last partition using the 'Shrink Volume' utility.
Fix 4: Fix the Error That Occurs While Creating Partition
Combating the no space problem requires you đồ sộ create space. A good way đồ sộ vì thế that is by creating a new partition.
Step 1: Open the Disk Management utility by typing in 'diskmgmt.msc' in the Windows lập cập box.
Step 2: Right-click anywhere and from the drop-down thực đơn select the option of 'Delete Volume'.
Step 3: Once the volume is deleted, right-click again and click on 'New Simple Volume'. Follow the wizard đồ sộ complete the process.
Fix 5: Try Disk Defragmenter đồ sộ Free Up Disk Space
A major reason why your device may be giving you the There is not enough disk space error are fragments that are present at the kết thúc of the volume, taking up space. In this scenario, you will have đồ sộ employ the Disk Defragmenter utility đồ sộ fix the issue.
Step 1: Open the Windows Search bar and type in 'Disk Defragmenter'. Open the utility once you see it in the tìm kiếm results.
Step 2: Locate the disk which you want đồ sộ defragment, select it, and click on 'Analyze'. Let the analyzer lập cập and find out the percentage of fragmented pieces. Keep checking the fragment percentage in the Last lập cập column, if the fragment percentage is at more phàn nàn 10%, you'll have đồ sộ lập cập the defragment utility.
Xem thêm: tai sao thang 10 co 61 ngay
Step 3: Now click on the 'Defragment Disk' option đồ sộ start the process.
Fix 6: Use Antivirus Software
Viruses are the primary reasons behind many of the errors that occur on Windows and the No enough space on disk is one such problem. So install or update the Antivirus software on your computer and weed out all the viruses before they can wreak more havoc.
Fix 7: Clear Junk Files
The important thing đồ sộ know when you get an error saying that there is not enough space on the disk đồ sộ complete this operation windows 10 is that it is primarily a space issue. So deleting junk files will vì thế wonders towards solving this issue. You can delete all the junk files and cache data on your PC that is eating up space. This will make it easier for you đồ sộ create more partitions and will also reduce the risk of getting errors.
Fix 8: Extend Volume using Third-Party Software
Extending volume by using mặc định utilities present in Windows is a tedious process. It can also lead đồ sộ errors such as the there is not enough space on the disk you need an additional error. To make the process simpler you can make use of the awesome third-party partition software available on the mạng internet.
[Video Tutorial] How To Easily Extend C Drive Space Next To Unallocated Space
Bonus: How đồ sộ Recover Lost/Deleted Data from Windows When You Free up Disk Space?
Making changes in the hard drive is always a messy process. It has an extremely thin margin of error where if anything goes wrong you will kết thúc up losing your data. It happens more often phàn nàn you think and leaves people with no chance other phàn nàn đồ sộ make peace with the fact that they have lost their data. But it doesn't have đồ sộ be that way anymore because with the Tenorshare 4DDiG data recovery software any kind of data recovery is possible. Here's why the 4DDiG data recovery is the best in the business.
- Recover files deleted by accident, formatting, partition loss, corruption, virus assault, and other causes.
- Recovers data from internal and external storage devices, Encrypted devices, crashed computers, recycle bin, etc with ease.
- Supports recovery of 1000+ tệp tin types such as photos, videos, audio, documents, etc.
- Laced with modern algorithms đồ sộ give you accurate scan results.
- No viruses, malware, adware, or pop-ups.
Let's move on đồ sộ how you can recover your data using the 4DDiG data recovery in 3 simple steps.
- Select a Location
- Scan the Drive
- Preview and Recover Files
Launch the 4DDiG recovery and select the drive from which your data was deleted. Before you click on 'Scan' đồ sộ start digging out lost data, you can choose your taget tệp tin types in the upper right corner.
The scan will now begin and will start listing out the deleted files. You can switch from Tree View đồ sộ File View or simply use Filter đồ sộ find taget files.
Once the scan is complete, select the files you want đồ sộ recover and click on 'Recover'.
FAQs about Disk Space
1. Why does it say insufficient disk space when I have enough?
Your PC showing Not enough disk space but there is plenty may be due đồ sộ the following reasons:
- Insufficient Space for the Specified Operation on your device
- Disk Management Error
- MBR Partition Limit reached
2. How vì thế I clear enough disk space?
You can create enough disk space through numerous methods but the best methods include deleting cache and junk files, unwanted apps, and creating new partitions.
3. How vì thế I không tính phí up disk space on my HP laptop?
You can không tính phí up space in your HP máy tính by the following methods,
- Convert Basic Disk đồ sộ Dynamic
- Solve the issue that takes place while creating partition
- Try Disk Defragmenter đồ sộ Free Up Disk Space
- Use Antivirus Software
- Clear Junk Files
- Extend Volume using Third-Party Software
4. How vì thế I fix WinRAR not having enough space on the disk?
A WinRAR space issue can be fixed easily by the following methods:
- Use WinZip đồ sộ replace WinRAR
- Change the WinRAR extraction path
- Reinstallation of WinRAR software
After going through all those fixes we hope that you are up đồ sộ tốc độ on what đồ sộ vì thế when there is not enough space on the disk đồ sộ complete this operation while shrinking. And if you kết thúc up losing your data while employing the fixes, don't worry because the Tenorshare 4DDiG data recovery will take care of that.